We had Verizon install FiOS today. Dear Mother of God, is it fast! Took the tech 4 hours to do everything. The phone, three TV's, the computer and a power back up box. What an amazing difference.
The TV is set up similar to Comcast but with a crapload more channels. Now we have it on all of the TV's. Glenn is very happy about this as he watches TV in the sunroom most of the time and that didn't even have a digital box before. Gotta keep the King happy!
The computer is unbelievably fast now. No waiting for things to load. It's almost instant. Just think. It was only a year ago that we got DSL here in our house and I thought that was great. Just boggles the mind I tell ya!
As for the phone,I havn't noticed anything different. I have to find out about the call waiting as it seems to not be working and I "have to have it"!
Digital, fiber optic TV, cell phones, lightning fast internet. We are hooked up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay! Shirley's got a blog!
Glad you like Fios. We love ours, too. Also glad they didn't burn your house down! :)
Sarah
Post a Comment