NOTHING! This coming week is the first one in a long time that I have no babysitting. I only work two days at Wawa and two days at the scrapbook store. Both jobs don't amount to many hours. 12 hours and then my Friday all day and evening. What will I do with with all of my time you ask. Well...Verizon is coming Tuesday morning to do the FiOS upgrade, need to go back to Giant so they can add today's grocery points to my account (need them for cheaper gas!), appointment with the accountant for the taxes and as always, laundry. I have a problem keeping up with it. Don't know why...it's just the two of us. Hopefully, the fireplace store won't call and want an appointment this week to install the pellett stove.
So there it is. The weekly happenings around here. Hope the week goes well for you too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
shir-WEEEEEE...hope that you didn't come down with that ick that you thought you were getting...spring is coming!! so is friday!!!
p
Post a Comment