Busy, busy weekend here! Thankfully, it was all good! We both had to work. Glenn is on call for AT & T and I was at the scrapbook store. Lots of good stuff going there!
Then it was off for Easter dinner at my brother's. We did this Saturday so we could go and see Glenn's Grandma on Easter. We're nice like that! It's always fun at my brother and sister - in-law's. We have 3 dogs between us and 2 of them like to race around. We had a great meal and I got to watch The Sound Of Music, one of my fav movies.
Easter day, I had to do wash. I'm always doing wash. Don't know why. There's only 2 of us! That's another story for another day. We went to see Grandma. She lives in a great retirement home in Philadelphia. She's dealing with a few health issues and doesn't like to venture out anymore so we make it a point to spend time with her there. We had a nice little visit.
Then we went to a friends house for dinner and she gave us her dining room furniture 'cause she was tired of it and got herself some new stuff. Isn't that wonderful! French country style. It is sitting in the garage till Glenn gets home from work. Can't get it in the kitchen door so we're bringing it in the front door. I can't wait! New furniture, FiOS, new pellet stove for the fireplace, new kitchen flooring in the next few weeks.
It's good to be us right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yo SL*T! I am so glad you are doing this! It's so hard to find time to catch up these days. Now I can "tune in" when I find a few minutes, or even if I am doing a boring interview....ah, the joys of multi-tasking! Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks at the other sl*t's bday bash. That turned out to be the same night as the prom, but I am sure we can make it all work. Hope you had a Happy Easter!
Hey Shirley....I didn't know you had a blog!!! Very cool! I will have to add you to my list of favorites.
:)
Glad you had a great Easter.
Andrea C.
Post a Comment