How about this heat! I am a warm weather girl, but this weather is even too hot for me! 4 days of mid to upper 90's...don't know how they do it out west. Thankfully, as I type, there is storm approaching with some much needed cooling relief I hope. My plants are looking a bit peaked from the heat. I won't complain too much. I'd much rather have this than 20 degrees with snow and ice!
I might venture down to the NJ beaches once or twice. This will be the first year in 11 that I won't have spent at least a week there!
I will end for now with a little tribute to my Uncle Bob who passed away 2 weeks ago. We will surely miss you. All of your stories about growing up in Bridgeport and how much you loved your sports. He was a HUGE sports nut. We're glad you were part of our lives. We'll miss you lots!

4 comments:
What a sweet tribute to your uncle, Shirley.
Have fun on your vacation! Sounds like it will be a blast.
I've never been out to Vermont, New Hampshire or Maine! (It's on the list!) Come to think of it, after three years of living here, I've still never been to "the shore", either....unless you count Atlantic City.
That was a nice tribute, Shirley!!!
Have fun in Vermont, that sounds awesome!
We just got back from the shore, and it was a little piece of heaven! I have never beent o Vermont, it is on my to do list!!
Very nice Shirley (uncle Bob)
I do not spoil Pepper...he's lying!
Oh yes you do! But that's ok. He loves coming to your house!
Shirley
Post a Comment