Tuesday, April 22, 2008

This -n- That

Things are pretty quiet at our house right now. We have a very busy weekend coming up. Two First Holy Communions and a 60th birthday. I of course have been requested to make my "Bloomin' Onion" Breads and my apparently famous guacamole. I will become one with my kitchen come Thursday! Someday I will take a picture of said bread so everyone can see what I'm talking about. I get asked to make these for almost every party I go to. When my parents visit from Florida, I have to make it for them. My brother and sister-in-law are big fans too. If we do an "appetizer swap" at the scrapbook store, I will use this for my recipe. Guess I better take my camera to one of these parties this coming weekend and get a shot of one of these babies!

Hope you all did something good for Mother Earth today. I added to my compost bin which will be added to the mulch when we get it and took care of the recycles for the store. My little "Earth Day" contribution.

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Mmm....that sounds yummy!!! I hope we do an appetizer swap next!!!

Anonymous said...

it's almost friday-my favorite night of the week!!! gUrlfriends are the bomb!!!

p