Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Catching Up!
Not a whole lot of things to blog about at the moment. We are smack dab in the middle of our six week juggernaut of parties and events. We've already been to a pig roast and my ambulance reunion. This past weekend, I went to Hartford CT with the scrapbook store to vendor at a convention. Next up are two surprise birthday parties. One on each of the following two weekends. Then I get to go away for my own scrappy weekend on the 25th! I'm so looking forward to that! Finally on Halloween, Glenn will have arthroscopic surgery on his left knee and we've been invited to Sanner Farms for a hayride on November 1st. I'd really like to go but we'll see how Glenn feels about going before I committ. So that's what's happening around here. Oh, and in case I havn't told everyone...I hate the cold weather! I made Glenn turn on the pellet stove tonight! Damn cold weather...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
have fun on your scrap getaway ... and i hope you can make the hayride ...but if not, i totally understand. kenny had arthroscopic surgery on his knee and was lucky to back out in the barn in 2 days.
denise
Shirley, I hope everything goes well with Glenn's surgery. I know my neighbor had arthroscopic knee surgery last year, and he did very well, also. He said he wished he had done it sooner!
Sounds like a busy time for you! Enjoy life. :)
shir-weeeee
dang with all that is going on, you have PLENTY to blog about. Look at my lazy ass petie, and I have have a TON to wirte about! LOL Hope Glenn did o.k.!!
Post a Comment